HRS Hot Water Systems
HRS Hot Water Systems
HRS Hot Water System is the most versatile and compact hot water generation system. It provides highly efficient solution to instantaneous hot water generation using energy efficient heat exchangers (Funke Brazed or Gasketed plate heat exchanger or Ecoflux* corrugated tube heat exchanger.
HRS Hot Water Systems can also be installed with storage (buffer) vessel for semi-instantaneous applications and in conjunction with solar based hot water systems.
A Hot water system not only heats the water to a desired temperature using low pressure steam but also maintains the required temperature of water with better temperature control using automation and control.
- Pharma –single fluid heating and cooling systems
- Compact and Complete Package Solution
- Indigenous Design for the heart of the System - Heat Exchangers
- Customized solutions to meet all process requirements
- Pre-assembled skid for ease of installation
- Versatile on heating controls for consistent and desired temperatures
- Hassle free condensate removal and recovery with no energy losses
- Standard units supplied with control packages comprises of PID controllers. Special control packages available with PLC systems
- Hot water generation is instantaneously available for fluctuating process loads and urgent demands
- Less energy consumption - System designed with heat exchangers with very high heat transfer rates and efficiency
- Least cost of ownership - Inexpensive solution in terms of initial capital costs, installations, operation and maintenance cost.
- Most reliable to suit your process - Ensures accurate temperatures for hot water required for the most heat sensitive processes.
- Compact yet efficient – Upto 75% less space required for installation when compared to conventional hot water tank heating systems
Disadvantages of Conventional Systems:
- Direct contact of Hot Water and Steam
- Sensible heat is not fully utilized
- Regular monitoring is required
- No Insulation: Radiation losses through hot water storage tanks
- More operating cost and steam losses
- Large space consumed
- Water hammer and noise problems